Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Colon cleanse,liver cleanse and other internal cleansers and detoxifiers..Do they really work?

Do they do what the industry claims they do?Are they safe and affective?What are the pros and cons?Colon cleanse,liver cleanse and other internal cleansers and detoxifiers..Do they really work?
Here are some of the benefits of colon cleansing


http://www.coloncleansingguide.info/bene鈥?/a>Colon cleanse,liver cleanse and other internal cleansers and detoxifiers..Do they really work?
Your body does a good job naturally cleansing itself. Also, certain foods you eat help in the cleanse. The cleanses/detoxifiers on the market contain materials taht the body is not used to, so, they could potentially harm you. I asked my doctor about using one %26amp; was advised not to. If I wanted to do a colon cleanse, to just drink coffee or eat more fiber. It is not safe for you to constantly flush your system like the cleanses that are on the market. (They normally have to take something for a couple of days to clean you out) . Besides getting rid of some of the bad stuff, you will also loose alot of the nutrients %26amp; minerals in your body, that you need. And, these cleanses can also cause you to have some health problems that you didn't have before hand ( like kidney stones).





It really aggrivates me when someone suggests doing a cleanse to loose weight. Not only can it hurt you, but, you will just gain it right back as soon as you start to eat normally again.
Well,


For me, cleansing has helped me with some things.


I sleep better. lost weight and the burning in my chest is gone.


The cons would be it takes discipline......


Good luck!





Check out the website for the program I use.
I suggest that you try body cleansing. I tried it and really got lean quickly. I lost 15 pounds in 9 days and also 3 inches off my waist. I do body sculpting so getting leaner was my goal. My sister did this program too and she lost a lot of weight quickly. I did not know too much about cleansing but there are a lot of TV commercials about this stuff. This is a body cleanse and not just a colon cleanse, I wanted my body to get lean quickly and this did the trick! You can get info at this toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or online at http://diet4cleansing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment