Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Anybody ever done a colon, liver cleanse or had colonic irrigation?

what were your results? What did you thinkAnybody ever done a colon, liver cleanse or had colonic irrigation?
I had colonic irrigation done and it was great......the doctor was professional and I felt a lot better afterwards with an increased amount of energy.....I also dislodged a lot of mucoid plaque and walked out lighter than when I was in.Anybody ever done a colon, liver cleanse or had colonic irrigation?
Daisyduck4007,





I followed a colon cleanse plan that worked absolutly great for me. I have lost 50 pounds up to date and it is still coming off. You will be surprised at what results you might have, and how easy and healthy it is.


I posted everything I did on my blog spot which you can read here:





http://www.squidoo.com/SuzanneGudakunstR鈥?/a>





Take a look at it and see if it can help you,





Good luck,
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment