Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What is the proper, best and most effective way to do a liver cleanse?

milk thistle is a natural liver cleanser so you can drink tea with it or take supplements. A ton of water and if you really want to go crazy you can juice to help detox.What is the proper, best and most effective way to do a liver cleanse?
TAKE A BIG AZZ S-H-I-T!


YOU WILL FEEL ALOT BETTER!





LOL!! LMFAO!!!!What is the proper, best and most effective way to do a liver cleanse?
My liver is not in good condition, but it is not really that bad. I visited a doctor and he told me all the food that i must avoid. He also gave me vitamins. Were you able to visit a doctor already?
drink vinger
put a tube at least two feet up you mouth and have a friend suck everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment