Saturday, December 12, 2009

Liver Cleanse with Lemon and Hot water. How do I do it?

What do I need? How much of it? When do I take it and how often? What do I eat and drink during that day? Will it make me use the bathroom frequently?





Thanks!Liver Cleanse with Lemon and Hot water. How do I do it?
If you want a good natural way to cleanse your liver then you need to take a vitamin called Milk Thistle with a full glass of water everyday. I swear by it. I take ALOT of prescription and over the counter pills and used to drink alot and have always taken this vitamin and the Dr.s can not believe that my liver is in FANTASTIC condition. Honestly, you really should do this. I have heard that putting lemon wedges in you water also helps but I know for fact that the Milk Thistle works.Liver Cleanse with Lemon and Hot water. How do I do it?
A decent squeeze of fresh lemon juice in a glass of warm water first thing in the morning will assist the detox process. As will eating fruit and drinking juiced apples, cucumber, celery, and carrots. But not all at the same time (turns out muddy-looking).





The lemon thing is a great instant alkaliser for the body. Another is Asparagus, long-term. You want to head your diet into about 80% alkaline-forming foods to about 20% acid-forming if you can. You body will love you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment