Monday, December 21, 2009

What should u take to cleanse out your liver?

Water just drink lots of water and don't drink other liquids.What should u take to cleanse out your liver?
I use an all natural cleansing system that works on a cellular level.





If you would like to know more pleaase email me directly at bignlild@msn.comWhat should u take to cleanse out your liver?
I've heard water w/ lemon was good for the liver.
Milkweed is great for the liver! You should also try Tahitian Noni Juice, it's a natural exotic fruit that detoxifies and gives you energy. It works an a cellular level and it scrubs and repair cells. Go to www.tni.com/genesis1 ;from here you can read about all the benefits of the juice. This company was also featured on the Discovery Channel for a full week, so you know its got to be good. The product is also in the physicians desk reference for nonprescription drugs 2003, 2005%26amp; 2007. Try it, I have and I love it.
My sisters says milk thistle??? Good for hangovers to supposedly??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment