Tuesday, December 15, 2009

If anyone has done a 24hr liver cleanse was it any good? and did you feel ok?

I started to do this cleansing 4 years ago, and this week I did it for the 6-th time. I don't care what other people say about this, but it does wonder for me. People will just give their opinion, out of their ignorance, others, simply '; worship'; only what doctor says. Why not being more open minded when it comes to your health, your body.


In my case, I wanted to know more about my body. According to the doctors I suppose to have few surgeries, but with natural stuff I function properly without having one. I had migraines, for 15 years, and it went away with the cleansing. Sinusitis, gone. Tinnitus, gone. Bloating??? Wow, I could not some times to bend down to tie my shoes, and I am not heavy. You will loose weight easier, if you do a diet, but you don't loose just because you did the cleansing. I will give you another site to visit, this recipes is almost the same but its ease because of apple juice.


http://home.bluegrass.net/~jclark/liver_鈥?/a>If anyone has done a 24hr liver cleanse was it any good? and did you feel ok?
You both should really try to be much less gullible!! Report Abuse
If anyone has done a 24hr liver cleanse was it any good? and did you feel ok?
I don't like the sound of that at all, I'll pass, thank you very much!!!
do you have gallstones?or do you just want to detox?





I think you might feel a bit worse than normal initially but ,you should feel better for it.


good luck.
WOW TY I MIGHT TRY THAT MYSELF
What is that. What does it involve?
I have done this and about to do it again as I am experiencing headaches a lot. 'Liver headaches' as there called because the liver is full of toxins and gallstones generally. This works great and I totally reccomend it. It can be uncomfortable the night you drink the oil but it works well. I also drank apple juice for two days before the cleanse to help soften the gallstones. Don't listen to people who tell you it dosen't work or its crazy. They simply haven't tried it and are unwilling to think for themselves. Good luck!
That garbage is a total scam. It will NOT ';cleanse'; your liver. You can take all you want and pretend that your liver is ';cleansed';, but in reality, nothing will be changed at all.


Utter nonsense for gullible fools.
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment