Saturday, December 12, 2009

What's the best way to do a liver cleanse?

I keep hearing it's important to detox. What have you tried that works?What's the best way to do a liver cleanse?
Liver cleanses are not fun, but very important to your health. If you go to Curezone.com, they have a lot of different versions of the liver cleanse. I have done the Hulda Clarke version many times and yes I did get green stones the next day. So it does do something. Infact I am going to do one tonight.





Hope that helps.





AlexWhat's the best way to do a liver cleanse?
First make sure you see a doctor if you are truly having trouble with your liver, and secondly, make sure you are drinking the 64 ounces of water per day, thirdly, make sure you are taking in enough Vitamin E per day, I take Vitamin E 1000 IU per day as per my doctor, I also take B6 50mg, B12 500mcg, Fish Oil 1000 mg MEG-3, CoQ-10 75mg, C-500 with Rose Hips, however you may need more than simple herbs that's why its important to see your doctor. Maybe try a whole foods market, eat less packaged foods, triglycerides %26amp; cholesterol, eat more natural/organic foods. This is all I can offer, Im still trying to help myself as much as I can with my liver disease, hope it helps a little.
Most people dont need any form of detox, the liver does that for the body. What you should do to help your liver do the job is to not drink alcohol and to stay clear of drugs (illegal and over the counter meds). Drink plenty of water and eat a healthy balanced diet, and exercise...;
Cut back on cigarette and alcohol consumption.


Do not depend on natural or alternative products that has no clinical proof.


Try milk thistle capsules. You can get it from a pharmacy.


Check with the pharmacist when in doubt. However, not all pharmacists accepts alternative medicine. So you answer maybe opinionated.


Take Care.
1 - Remove liver from body


2 - Soak in soapy water for 1 hour


3 - Wring vigerously


4 - Rinse
I only know one for kidneys Cranberry juice.
Stay away from drugs and alcohol. Drink lots and lots of water.
Maybe body cleanse yes I heard before. But only liver, dun know how ?
Here's one that I've done and which I found helpful:





AT BEDTIME (right before going to bed) take the following:





5 ounces CLASSIC coke mixed with


6 oz. Virgin Olive Oil and


2 Tablespoons lemon juice (freshly pressed juice)





(stir these together, don't try shaking!)





--------------------------------------鈥?br>

THE NEXT MORNING UPON AWAKENING:


10 ounces Citrate of Magnesium.





Then STAY NEAR A BATHROOM!!!!





--------------------------------------鈥?br>




FOR NEXT 30 DAYS:





Drink 4 oz. apple juice FIRST THING in the morning and LAST thing at night. Apple juice should be freshly pressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment