Saturday, December 12, 2009

Liver cleansing diet?

As part of glandular fever I had an elarged liver, I can't remember the exact stats but I know my liver was producing over three times the amount of products it was supposed to. My doctor told me I would need to go on a ';liver cleansing diet';, does anyone know what kind of foods this might involve?


If you have any idea that would be helpful, thanks. Liver cleansing diet?
Ask your doctor to refer you to a nutritionist. Your insurance may pay for this.


I would think it would be absolutely no alcohol or high fat foods. Your liver is an amazing %26amp; vital organ, take good care of it!Liver cleansing diet?
Your doctor should know this.
Why don't you ask your doctor? I mean if I had an enlarged liver I wouldn't feel comfortable taking medical advice from random strangers online. you're reall.y stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment