Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How is you're LIVER on this fine morning, mine needs to be cleansed.?

What do you recommend I use to cleanse the liver, nothing I have to order on line please, something from the drugstore or health store. My liver awaits!How is you're LIVER on this fine morning, mine needs to be cleansed.?
One thing your liver can really get healthier from, aside from cleansing, is by your taking milk thistle tablets that are cheaply bought at any drug store. This keeps your liver healthier all the time. Take them, daily. Health stores carry items such as 'flush' to buy to cleanse your liver, as well.How is you're LIVER on this fine morning, mine needs to be cleansed.?
appalling gullibility Report Abuse

yep - I concur with Laurel g.





Milk Thistle can be bought from any herblist, and most major supermarkets now. Don't buy the tincture, though, it tastes awful.
Are you really an idiot? How do you know your gallbladder needs to be ';cleansed';? You can not ';cleanse'; your gallbladder.
What makes you think your liver is dirty, to begin with??





NOTHING you take will ';cleanse'; your liver. The milk thistle fantasy will not do anything. You can PRETEND your liver is getting ';cleansed'; all you want, but in REALITY, nothing will be changed. Nothing at all.


Don't be so gullible.
If you have a juicer, make healthy fruit/vegetable juices. I also recommend Phosphaline (I think some call it Phoscal or something like that). The brand I use is Xygomen (I think that's how you spell it) and it is about $60 for 100 soft gel capsules. It also has a companion powder drink you can buy separately. All I know is that my liver levels were over 30 times too high and after being on the pills 3 months they were in normal range. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! You can get it at health food stores. It is ALL NATURAL too!
i cleaned my liver with dandelion root. i watched my poop change and that's how i knew it was getting better. milk thistle helps also but is well known mostly for helping to grow more cells. we make a new liver every 6 months on our own anyway.


Vitamin shoppe, whole foods market, wild oats are where you can get it,
NOW WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A GALL BLADDER, NOW THAT MAKES MY LIVER QUIVER, HOW COULD A BOARD CERTIFIED M.D. GET THE TWO MIXED UP. I HOPE HE IS NOT PRACTICING IN MY STATE,BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS LIKE WHAT HE IS DOING, PRACTICING.

No comments:

Post a Comment