Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How do I cleanse my body, especially my liver?

...and does it require some commitments?How do I cleanse my body, especially my liver?
There are a couple easy, cheap, effective ways to detoxify.





1) If your gym has a steam room or sauna, use it. Workout first, this will help to remove some of the toxins from your muscles and then you will sweat them out.


2) Milk Thistle supplements (mainly help to clean your liver


3) Liver Detoxifier supplements (try looking on buildingbrawn.com for some good deals...type 'clearance' in the search bar)


4) Get a massage. Same concept as #1, the massage squeezes the toxins out, you then proceed to drink plenty of water to drain them out of your system.


5) Niacin supplements. Excellent for cleaning out your kidneys. One side effect: You will feel as though you have a sunburn for about an hour after taking it. Niacin is a vasodilator, meaning your vessels expand, more blood flow generates more heat and more nutrient transport.


6) Exercise and proper diet...pretty self-explanatoryHow do I cleanse my body, especially my liver?
Drink 2 pints of water every day, keep a big glass in the bathroom and drink fresh water when you first wake up.


Avoid caffeine, tobacco and alcohol for a week, see if this helps you feel better.


eat rice cakes or just plain rice and see if your body feels cleaner and healthier, then every 2 days add another food to your diet.
Yes cleansing does require commitment. There are quite a few things you can do. Look up Master Cleanse and Cabbage cleanse. They both last about a week and are really hard to commit to, but there is no quick fix for cleansing. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment